Making the Move with Fido: Tips for Dog Owners
Imagine being a dog – one minute you’re sleeping soundly in your spot on the couch and the next you’re sniffing around a home that doesn’t look like the home you remember. Moving is a big change for everyone involved, so it is important that you make it as stress-free as possible for your pooch – the tips in this infographic will help.
Once you and Fido are settled in, you can show him why the Olympia area is such a great place to call home. Start off the day at Hawk’s Prairie Dog Park. Olympia certainly doesn’t have a shortage of dog-friendly eateries and breweries, with Fish Tale Brewpub and Three Magnets being just two of the many options.
For more information:
- Visit bringfido.com to find pet friendly establishments
- Visit petco.com to order new ID tags
- Visit yelp.com to read vet reviews
- Visit humanesociety.org for help with packing a travel bag for your dog
- Visit hireahelper.com to hire pet friendly movers
- Visit vcahospitals.com for tips on managing your pet’s stress
- Visit aspca.com for more tips on moving with a pet
- Visit cesarsway.com to get tips on being calm and patient with your dog
Moving may be a little bit stressful for both you and your pooch, but a snuggle or two will cheer you right up. The good news is that moving doesn’t last forever, and it will be a distant memory once you are having fun exploring your new home.
Thanks to Medina James at DogEtiquette.info for this article!